Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday!

So, I'm a little behind, but two weekends ago we celebrated Matt's birthday! Yay! On Saturday we went to a family fun place called Malibu Castle. We played mini golf, rode go carts, and played arcade games. The go carts were a big hit with everyone. I have never been in a go cart before, and I was pleased to discover that my go cart driving skills are considerably better than my video game driving skills. Howie loved riding in the go cart. He had his own little steering wheel and loved racing all the other carts. According to him, we always won.  I won't disagree, but some of the other kids might.








The whole family had a great time that day golfing, playing race car games and skee ball, and riding the go karts. On Sunday (Matt's actual birthday) Matt enjoyed sleeping in, blueberry pancakes, eating cupcakes, and doing whatever he wanted all day!





Happy Birthday Matt! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment